Thursday, April 18, 2019

No longer private!

Hello!

At first, look at the sender adress "(Mail From:)"

Do you know what that means? I got full access to your email account and sent it from there!

Few months ago I infected your computer with mine private malware ( RAT, Remote Administration Tool ), your browser wasn't patched.

My tool gave me full control over your computer, even your microphone and webcam.

I collected all the interested things I have found on your computer, your pictures, your whole privacy you dirty pervert!

I even recorded some video of you, over your webcam, you know what I mean!!!

I give you the chance to pay me, exactly: 700$ in bitcoin ( BTC ), or I will publish all I got from you, on social network, messenger, and I will everyone else know about everything I got from you!!!

Compared to the damage and hell it will bring into your life, I think its a very good price!

You can register your bitcoin wallet here: login.blockchain.com/en/#/signup

To get bitcoin, search on google "Where to buy bitcoins?".

My bitcoin adress is: 15w8KYwC76vDRiSZD2LK6dEbHvs7N38mh6

I give you 3 days time to pay and don't forget, I got access to your email, and I will know if it was already read, so the time is running.

Don't share this email with anyone, this is our little secret!






MsgID: 5032351827

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luxury Watches Starting at $250 - Shop Today!

...